Tuesday 27 October 2015

A series of Glitches- Making Pumpkin Patch

The following images are the series of glitches done to create my final glitch "Pumpkin Patch", which can be found in another blog post where I discuss my inspiration for creating the image . I've included these images so you can see the Glitch making process. The original picture was taken by me.

















Original Image


















Glitch #1- Added coded to the image.

















Glitch #2- Added code from a different image.

















Glitch #3- Nothing changed. Added additional made up code.

















Glitch #4- Deleted coded. Switched back to original colour.

















Glitch #5- Added code from a different image (different then glitch #2). Again changed colour.


No comments:

Post a Comment